Monday, December 26, 2011

Smell of Rain Gives Me Hope

This coming year, I hope to not get caught chasing down anymore homeless men, offend anymore of my atheists friends, hoping to document some of the "AWESOME" dating moments that I cannot out run (especially, the funny ones!), and I would love to not hear secrets that make me ill, just ones that make me laugh.

Of course, I have all the serious ones that I won’t bore you with just yet! I am thrilled to start a new year, I love the beginnings of stories, a fresh note book filled with untouched pages and the smell of rain, it gives me hope. So here is to making 2012 one the finest years YET! I am sure it’ll be entertaining! HA HA

A couple pictures from Christmas this year.

2 comments:

  1. I *LOVE* it!!! Glad you took the plunge (c: And how cute is that little princess in the pj's...I just wonder where the heck her parents are??? (c:

    ReplyDelete
  2. You better be right girl! This one better not stop after next week. You know I love reading what you write!! Here is to 2012!!!

    ReplyDelete